Tuesday 15 April 2008

Page The First.


Hello,curious person! I expect you realise by now that this is a new blog, just set it up 2 minutes ago, and have very little idea what the heck I'm doing!! Oh well, some of the greatest inventions of all time were 'happy accidents'. I'm also pretty sure you've figured out that I'm all about photography! Yup, real no-brainer that one. What I'd LIKE to see happen, is a whole lot of other shooters use this site as a sort of 'mutual self-help' forum, picking each other's shots apart, in a spirit of mutual help and improvement. If it helps, I'll post some of my best, and worst, shots just as soon as I've figured out how to do it!! BTW. I don't discriminate against pixels or halide fans, but so you know.....I prefer Halide, every time. Time, though, seems to be a mite short for us of the traditional persuasion. Any thoughts?

Catch you soon, Doug.

No comments: